- First Initiation of Western Logging
Forestry schools and education
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- This is a photograph of the Biltmore students observing logging operations. "The Biltmore Forester on their first initiation of western logging near Portland, Oregon"
Biltmore Forest School
more info on Biltmore Forest School
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).