- Lake in the Gallatin Forest
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- This is a photograph of a lake in the Gallatin National Forest. There is a lady in the picture unidentified as Mrs. Swan. A lonely lake in the Gallatin Forest. Hillgard [Hilgard] Peak area. Mrs. Swan and her horse. See map. Close to entrance of Yellowstone Park."
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).