- Dense Stand of Pinus Contorta
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of a stand of lodgepole pine trees (Pinus contorta) in central Oregon. Dense stand of Pinus contorta traversed by a  road at Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, Central Oregon (!) West of LaPine Ranger Station over S.S.W. near Bend, Oregon at Deschutes River in Deschutes County"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).