- Instantaneous at Double Spring Gap
- Item identifier:
- Fir trees at Double Spring Gap. "Instantaneous at Double Spring Gap. Several firs, 6" - 10" diameter. The central fir is dying. The tops to the left are shining with light green fir cones. In front, seedlings & debris."
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).