- Double Spring Gap
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Spruce trees at Double Spring Gap. There is also a red oak visible in this photograph. Double spring gap Long exposed Dense, pure polewood of spruce, 2 - 8 diameter. Lots of debris on soil, (spruce, redoak, amelanchier). Windfallen redoak in the rear, diagonally lain. Redoak standard 16, marked with my handkerchief"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).