- Cutover Spruce and Fir
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Cutover spruce and fir trees. Cutover spruce & fir, with the betula lenta left. Stumps of spruce in foreground. Three suppressed & flat crowned fir sapling labeled white in front. Logging debris. From the left, an Aesculus (just in leaf) reaches over. The largest birch (to the right) has 3 feet diameter. Between the middle & the left label, in the rear, 5 beeches of 8 diameter"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).