- Good Stand of Douglas Fir
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of a stand of douglas fir trees in Lincoln County, Oregon. "a good stand of Douglas fir reproduction following clear cutting in upper Siletz Basin, Oregon, Lincoln County about 20 miles from ocean"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).