- Big Red Oak at Double Spring Gap, May 31, 1910
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A man identified as "Kern" standing at the foot of the red oak at Double Spring Gap. "Double Spring Gap Same as (3). Big Red Oak at Double Spring Gap, with underwood of Spruce. Kern at the foot of Red Oak May 31. 1910"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).