- Three Day Camp, 1901
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Two photographs of the Three Day Camp mounted on a piece of matboard. [Front] This is "Three day camp" built by Ely H. Potter in three days for a Vanderbilt party. It contains 6 bedrooms, and in the rear dining room and kitchen. The building material was supplied by one single readoak tree at the head of the Davidson River, Pishgah Forest. 1901"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).