- Edgar Broadhurst, March 28, 1913
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A formal studio portrait of Edgar Broadhurst. Broadhurst lectured on Forest law at the Biltmore Forest school.
more info on Broadhurst, Eddie
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).