- Chestnut Oak Bark
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- This photograph shows some chestnut oak bark that has been peeled. "Chestnut oak - bark. Chestnutoak bark, peeled and leaning against a log, made ready for delivery to the tanning acid plant at Pisgah Forest station."
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).