- Grand Cross of Merit, 1954
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. Schenck wearing the Grand Cross of Merit and smoking a cigar. [Dr. Schenck wearing the Grand Cross of Merit, highest civilian award in Germany, received in 1954 for outstanding service, and especially for the extraordinary way in which he has contributed to raising the opinion of the world since 1945 towards Germans & Germany."
Schenck, Carl Alwin, 1868-1955
more info on Schenck, Carl Alwin, 1868-1955
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).