- Homer House's first wife in growth of white pine
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This is a photograph of Mrs. House. Presumably she is the wife of Homer House, a botanist and assistant chief of the Biltmore Forest School. "1st Mrs. House camp 11, North. Suppressed advanced growth of White Pine, found afterward, in spring 1907"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).