- Louis IV, the Grand Duke of Hessen
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hessen, c1885; This is a studio portrait of Louis IV, the Grand Duke of Hessen. This photograph is a kallitype mounted on a piece of matboard. "Louis IV Grand duke of Hessen, Son-in-law of Queen Victoria of England (about 1885)"
Ludwig IV, Grand Duke of Hesse-Darmstadt, 1837-1892
more info on Ludwig IV, Grand Duke of Hesse-Darmstadt, 1837-1892
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).