Download PDF (210 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letter to S. B. Simmons from A. L. Teachey, Feb. 16, 1955
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A letter from A. L. Teachey, State Supervisor of Agricultural Education, to S. B. Simmons congratulating him on the success of the NFA Camp at Hammock Beach.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- S. B. Simmons Collection (ncatsbs) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.