Download PDF (106 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Note from The Great Atlantic Pacific Tea Company, Aug. 24, 1955
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A note from A.L. Hogewood (on the behalf of the Charlotte Sales Department of the Great Atlantic Pacific Tea Company) sending a check of $100 to the North Carolina NFA Camp Fund.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- S. B. Simmons Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATSBS) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.