Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Division of Purchase Contract, May 21 1955
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Letter to Eligible NC Health and Educational Units from David Q. Holton, Director and Allison W. Honeycutt, Deputy Director. The subject is: Revised Surplus Property Bill Unanimously Passed by Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America. Penciled notes are on the backs of these pages. David Q. Holton, Director and Allison W. Honeycutt, Deputy Director
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- S. B. Simmons Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATSBS) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.