Download PDF (1.3 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Minutes of North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Executive Committee Meeting and Annual meeting. Call for Letter Help from the members of Y.M.C.A. of A. & M. College.
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Executive Committee meeting of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress held in Raleigh, N.C. with C.R. Hudson, Chairman as presider; Annual meeting of Negro Farmers' Congress held at A and T College, Greensboro, N.C.; A Call for Help letter from members of the Y.M.C.A. of A. and M. College from President James B. Dudley to help raise funds or materials for a reading room for the students.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.