Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Minutes of North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Executive Committee Meeting and Annual meeting. Call for Letter Help from the members of Y.M.C.A. of A. & M. College.
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Executive Committee meeting of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress held in Raleigh, N.C. with C.R. Hudson, Chairman as presider; Annual meeting of Negro Farmers' Congress held at A and T College, Greensboro, N.C.; A Call for Help letter from members of the Y.M.C.A. of A. and M. College from President James B. Dudley to help raise funds or materials for a reading room for the students.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.