Download PDF (1.32 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Article on fundamental principles about farming; Letters showing effects of club work; Expense sheet for Negro Farmers' Congress meeting; Template for ribbon
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- An article written in the Greensboro Daily News by John D. Wray, Farm Makers' Club Agent, A. and T. College, titled "When the Bottom drops out."; Excerpts of letters showing the effects of Club work on various communities and showing results of parents work who were guided by instructions given the children; Travel expenses of President Inborden for attendance to North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Semi-Annual meeting.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.