Download PDF (1.73 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Article on fundamental principles about farming; Letters showing effects of club work; Expense sheet for Negro Farmers' Congress meeting; Template for ribbon
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- An article written in the Greensboro Daily News by John D. Wray, Farm Makers' Club Agent, A. and T. College, titled "When the Bottom drops out."; Excerpts of letters showing the effects of Club work on various communities and showing results of parents work who were guided by instructions given the children; Travel expenses of President Inborden for attendance to North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Semi-Annual meeting.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.