Download PDF (1.31 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- A paper titled: The survival of the Fittest. The content covers Animal Competition; Plant Competition; Human competition; Races and Nations; Church.
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- A paper written about how animal, plant and human competition are essential to competition and through it the fittist of them will survive.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.