Download PDF (1.3 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letter of support for John D. Wray and Treasury reports and correspondence concerning North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Letter of employment support for John D. Wray from A .Eugene Thomson of Lincoln Institute of Kentucky. Letter to the Auditing Committee on bills and money received at meeting. Report of Sec-Treasurer John D. Wray on expenses of first Negro Farmers' Congress meeting and Semi-Annual meeting held at Goldsboro. John D. Wray writing about a Negro Farmers Congress meeting held at A&T College, Greensboro, NC. It includes questionaire results of Negro farmers that attended the meeting. Questions concerning their homes, land, out-buildings, farms, schools and churches were asked of 187 farmers.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.