Download PDF (1.3 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letter of support for John D. Wray and Treasury reports and correspondence concerning North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Letter of employment support for John D. Wray from A .Eugene Thomson of Lincoln Institute of Kentucky. Letter to the Auditing Committee on bills and money received at meeting. Report of Sec-Treasurer John D. Wray on expenses of first Negro Farmers' Congress meeting and Semi-Annual meeting held at Goldsboro. John D. Wray writing about a Negro Farmers Congress meeting held at A&T College, Greensboro, NC. It includes questionaire results of Negro farmers that attended the meeting. Questions concerning their homes, land, out-buildings, farms, schools and churches were asked of 187 farmers.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.