Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Constitution of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Constitution of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress by request of the first Congressional meeting with modifications. William Locke, President, N.N. F.C., T.B. Patterson, Secretary; T.S. Inborden, President and John D. Wray, Secretary-Treasurer. The N.N.F.C. formed to help local Negro Farmers better farm near A&T College. According to the Constitution each annual and summer meeting shall be held at A&T College.
Wray, John D.
more info on Wray, John D.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.