Download PDF (1.3 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Constitution of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Constitution of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress by request of the first Congressional meeting with modifications. William Locke, President, N.N. F.C., T.B. Patterson, Secretary; T.S. Inborden, President and John D. Wray, Secretary-Treasurer. The N.N.F.C. formed to help local Negro Farmers better farm near A&T College. According to the Constitution each annual and summer meeting shall be held at A&T College.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.