Download PDF (397 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- A Narrative of the North Carolina Club Work for 1922
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Narrative describes the good club work that was done and details the Plan of Work for clubs. It includes comments from club participants on how helpful club work has been to help grow corn; provide opportunities for mothers in poultry and garden; help farmers in swine production; hay production and buiild new homes and barns
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.