Download PDF (1.28 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Contributions and expenses of Emancipation Celebration at Guilford County Courthouse; Various letters of correspondence between John D. Wray and James B. Dudley
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contributions and expenses list for the Emancipation Celebration at the Guilford County Court House. Various letters of A&T College correspondence between John D. Wray and James B.Dudley, President of Agricultural and Technical College of North Carolina; and two letters from James B.Dudley addressed to "Dear Friends" and "Trustees".
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.