Download PDF (1.29 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letters of Recommendation regarding employment for John D. Wray
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Letter of recommendation regarding employment for John D. Wray instructor at the Lincoln Institute of Kentucky to J.W. Newman Commissioner of Agriculture, Frankfort Kentucky, from George Roberts; Letter of good work record of John D. Wray from George Roberts, Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station State University;Letter of recommendation for employment for John D. Wray from George R. Bridgeforth, Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute, Alabama; Letter of recommendation for employment from President James B. Dudley, A & M College, Greensboro, NC
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATJDW) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.