Download PDF (1.29 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letters of Recommendation regarding employment for John D. Wray
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Letter of recommendation regarding employment for John D. Wray instructor at the Lincoln Institute of Kentucky to J.W. Newman Commissioner of Agriculture, Frankfort Kentucky, from George Roberts; Letter of good work record of John D. Wray from George Roberts, Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station State University;Letter of recommendation for employment for John D. Wray from George R. Bridgeforth, Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute, Alabama; Letter of recommendation for employment from President James B. Dudley, A & M College, Greensboro, NC
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.