- Raleigh (Broughton) High School, Sketch
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- William Henley Deitrick Papers (1931-1974) (NCARPC1487) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 723 St. Mary's Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Deitrick won a design competition for the school, which was unique from other 1920s public schools in the area due to its Lombard Gothic Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The structure was initially called Broughton High School.
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Lombard (Culture or style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.78551, -78.642669