Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- A.H. Eller House, Rear View
Housing, Single family
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Buchanan, C. E. more info on Buchanan, C. E.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 129 Cascade Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was constructed for A.H. Eller, a Wachovia Bank officer.
- Architectural note:
- The house is built to resemble an English bungalow and features stuccoed walls, flanking porches, and a green tile gambrel roof.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.073812, -80.242682