- View, City Market
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Taylor, Gwynne more info on Taylor, Gwynne
- Created Date:
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 601 North Cherry Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The market's brickwork was done in the Flemish-bond style.
- Historical note:
- The market provided a central location for the area's rural farmers to sell produce to residents of Winston and Salem.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.101177, -80.247575