- Main Entryway, R.J. Reynolds High School
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Taylor, Gwynne more info on Taylor, Gwynne
- Created Date:
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Reynolds, R. J. High School and Memorial Auditorium (Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina)
- Keen, Charles Barton, 1868-1931 more info on Keen, Charles Barton, 1868-1931
- Landscape architect:
- Sears, Thomas W. more info on Sears, Thomas W.
- 301 Hawthorne Road
- North Carolina