- Facade, Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Item identifier:
- Little-Stokes, R. more info on Little-Stokes, R.
- Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970 more info on Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970
- Created Date:
Lee County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 131 Charlotte Avenue
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Built ca. 1907, the Coca-Cola Bottling Company is located near Research Triangle.
- Historical note:
- During the 1920s, the old bottling works building on the north side of the intersection of Chatham and Charlotte streets was probably remodeled to its present polychrome Art Deco appearance by the Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.481849, -79.176782