- Front View, Education Building
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Allen, Bob more info on Allen, Bob
- Created Date:
- circa to
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 114 West Edenton Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- This stylized classical building features an angled corner entryway in the geometricized Art Deco mode.
Art deco (Architecture)
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.781726, -78.640832