- Gerson Hoffman House -- Second floor plan
- Original Format:
- 3/32 in. = 1 ft.
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Herbert Woodley Simpson papers, 1888-1941 (NCAR1596) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945 more info on Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945
- 1403 Main Street
- Scotland Neck
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was constructed for local businessman Max Hoffman's younger brother and business partner, Gerson.
- Architectural note:
- The house is a large Southern Colonial Revival structure and features a full-width Corinthian portico.
Scotland Neck (N.C.)
Colonial revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family
Southern colonial style (Architecture)