Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Centenary Methodist Church, Interior View
Balusters (Railing components)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
New Bern (N.C.)
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Herbert Woodley Simpson papers, 1888-1941 (NCAR1596) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945 more info on Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945
- Jones, Charles Granvill more info on Jones, Charles Granvill
- 309 New Street
- New Bern
- North Carolina