- First floor plan, second floor plan
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Herbert Woodley Simpson papers, 1888-1941 (NCAR1596) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Archives.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945 more info on Simpson, Herbert W. (Herbert Woodley), 1870-1945
- Lane, Hardy B., Sr., 1793-1856 more info on Lane, Hardy B., Sr., 1793-1856
- 90 Broad Street
- New Bern
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Simpson renovated the house for Jones, a livery stable proprietor.
- Architectural note:
- The original Gothic Revival house was renovated by Simpson and given Neo-Classical Revival details. The house has been demolished.
New Bern (N.C.)
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.1084, -77.042854