- Wolf Tales recording with DaJonna C.R. Williams, 5 May 2016
Alumni and alumnae
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Williams, DaJonna C.R. more info on Williams, DaJonna C.R.
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, DaJonna Williams (‘17) discusses: completing her bachelor’s degree in Wood Products, recently renamed Sustainable Materials and Technology; Packapalooza; finding friends and community on campus; serving as President of Wolf Village Council; considering joining Theta Nu Xi, a multicultural sorority at NC State that celebrates diversity; professors who have been mentors to her, including Dr. Ilona Peszlen who has advocated for women entering her field, Dr. Thomas Easley, Dr. Shaefny Grays, and Dr. Eric McConnell; and lessons she’s learned from her mentors. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with DaJonna C.R. Williams, 5 May 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Williams, DaJonna C.R. more info on Williams, DaJonna C.R.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).