- Matthew Williams, Wolf Tales recording: Wake County Alumni Society "Last Look at Harrelson Hall," 30 October 2015
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Williams, Matthew more info on Williams, Matthew
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in Harrelson Hall on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at a "Last Look at Harrelson" event hosted by the Wake County Alumni Society. The event was organized as a farewell tour of Harrelson Hall before its demolition in 2016. In the recording, Willams (‘14) discusses: childhood memories of visiting NC State’s campus with his mother, an NC State alum; memories of Harrelson Hall as a child and later as a student at NC State; becoming involved in student government at NC State and spending long hours in Harrelson; finding out he was elected Student Body President; and friendships made in Harrelson through student government.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Williams, Matthew more info on Williams, Matthew
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).