- Wolf Tales recording with Kathy Warwick and Duncan Warwick: Alumni Association "State's Mates" Reception, 13 February 2016
Alumni and alumnae
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Warwick, Duncan A. more info on Warwick, Duncan A.
- Warwick, Kathy H. more info on Warwick, Kathy H.
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the State's Mates Reception hosted by the NCSU Alumni Association. The event was organized to celebrate couples who met at North Carolina State University. In the recording, Duncan Warwick (‘77) and wife Kathy Warwick discuss: meeting each other just before Duncan enrolled as a student at NC State; moving into married student housing and having their first child, who later became an NC State alum, while living on campus; remaining involved in NC State athletics as alumni; and keeping lifelong friendships with other couples who lived with them in married student housing. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Kathy Warwick and Duncan Warwick, 13 February 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Warwick, Duncan A. more info on Warwick, Duncan A.
Warwick, Kathy H. more info on Warwick, Kathy H.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International