- Wolf Tales recording with Helen L. Tart: Sisterhood Day, 26 February 2018
Universities and colleges -- Professional employees
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Tart, Helen L. more info on Tart, Helen L.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Talley Student Union on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the 2018 Sisterhood Day program. Helen L. Tart discusses her experience as the NCSU Public Communications Specialist; and her career at NC State which began in 1975 while she was an undergraduate. Tart discusses her participation in the transition program, aimed at students from rural areas; and how it was a positive fit. Tart shares her involvement as a reporter for The Technician, and how this was a life-changing way to use her writing and production skills which eventually led to a position with the The News and Observer. Tart also spoke about her publication career, including typesetter and newspaper work. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Helen L. Tart, 26 February 2018, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University -- Professional employees
more info on North Carolina State University -- Professional employees
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
Tart, Helen L. more info on Tart, Helen L.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).