- David M. Stokes and Patricia Stokes, Wolf Tales recording: Alumni Association "State's Mates" Reception, 13 February 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Stokes, David M. more info on Stokes, David M.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the State's Mates Reception hosted by the NCSU Alumni Association. The event was organized to celebrate couples who met at North Carolina State University. In the recording, David Stokes (‘81) and Patricia Stokes (‘82) discuss: meeting in a coffee shop in the D. H. Hill Library, as undergraduates in 1980; playing intramural volleyball together; marrying in 1981; and going to Biscuit Time on Hillsborough Street together as students and a newly married couple.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Stokes, David M. more info on Stokes, David M.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).