- Wolf Tales recording with Vijay Sadanani, 25 March 2017
Alumni and alumnae
College students -- Societies, etc.
Dance -- Competitions
South Asian American students
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Sadanani, Vijay more info on Sadanani, Vijay
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Talley Student Union on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at NCSU’s EKTAA (South Asian Student Association) 2017 Oak City Revolution dance competition. In the recording, Vijay Sadanani (‘16) discusses: being the first Director of Oak City Revolution (OCR) in 2016; being president of EKTAA in his junior year, and wanting to transform the existing event known as EKTAA Night into a larger event, building on the model of other national Bollywood dance fusion competitions; creating OCR as a platform for fostering greater diversity and social awareness at NC State; using dance as a form of cultural exchange and storytelling; and hopes to watch OCR continue to grow. This recording was created with the support of funds made possible through a 2016-2017 Diversity Mini-Grant from the NCSU Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity (OIED). [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Vijay Sadanani, 25 March 2017, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
Sadanani, Vijay more info on Sadanani, Vijay
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
North Carolina State University. South Asian Student Association more info on North Carolina State University. South Asian Student Association
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).