- Danny Peele, Wolf Tales recording: Wake County Alumni Society "Last Look at Harrelson Hall," 30 October 2015
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Peele, Danny more info on Peele, Danny
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in Harrelson Hall on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at a "Last Look at Harrelson" event hosted by the Wake County Alumni Society. The event was organized as a farewell tour of Harrelson Hall before its demolition in 2016. In the recording, Peele (‘74) discusses: memories of showing off Harrelson Hall to visitors from his small town; taking classes in Harrelson; acoustic problems and echoes in the classrooms; living in Alexander Hall; hearing games in Reynolds Coliseum from his dorm room; seeing the original Talley Center built from the ground up; the Stewart Theatre; the Free Expression Tunnel; accessing the underground steam tunnels as a student; and housekeeping staff that straightened up dorm rooms in Alexander Hall.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Peele, Danny more info on Peele, Danny
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).