- Thomas Moran and Taylor Rousse, Wolf Tales recording, 5 May 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Moran, Thomas more info on Moran, Thomas
- Rousse, Taylor more info on Rousse, Taylor
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, Thomas Moran (‘16) and Taylor Rousse (‘17) discuss: NC State football games and tailgating; finding a community at NC State after transferring from other schools; bonding with other students studying for finals in the library; using D. H. Hill Library and the James B. Hunt Jr. Library; Taylor’s participation in the Dance program at NC State; focusing on academics and meeting friends in study groups; football chants; candlelight vigils for members of the Wolfpack who have passed; the Free Expression Tunnel; Thomas’ mentor Dr. Daniel DeJoy, and admiring Dr. Rupert Nacoste’s work on diversity at NC State after hearing him speak in a class on Advanced Topics in Communication and Race; Taylor’s admiration for Dr. Dorianne Louise Laux after taking her Creative Writing course; and Thomas going on a tour of the inside of the Belltower.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Moran, Thomas more info on Moran, Thomas
Rousse, Taylor more info on Rousse, Taylor
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).