- John Cameron Mills, Wolf Tales recording, 5 May 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Mills, John Cameron more info on Mills, John Cameron
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, John Cameron Mills (‘17) discusses: working on his master’s degree in the History department at NC State; growing up in Raleigh with siblings who attended NC State and a father who taught patent law at NC State; always feeling that NC State was like home; memories of visiting campus as a teenager in the 1970s and 1980s; serving in the military for 28 years and living in different parts of the world; changes in Raleigh since his childhood; beginning his graduate studies at NC State after retiring, through the GI Bill; the high quality and supportive nature of faculty in the History department at NC State; his advisor Dr. Matthew Booker; and the ability to find a niche within the larger community of NC State.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Mills, John Cameron more info on Mills, John Cameron
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).