- Jacob M. Majikes, Wolf Tales recording, 7 May 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Majikes, Jacob M. more info on Majikes, Jacob M.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, Jacob Majikes (‘16) discusses: his work as a graduate student in Materials Science, studying folding pathways of DNA origami nanostructures; earning his B.S from NC State in Materials Science and Engineering with a minor in Physics; being part of the second graduating class of Centennial Middle School; watching the university grow and centralize; becoming involved with the Graduate Student Association and serving as President; working as a residential advisor; Shack-a-Thon; and professors and mentors including Dr. Melissa Pasquinelli and Dr. Lewis Reynolds.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Majikes, Jacob M. more info on Majikes, Jacob M.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).