- Wolf Tales recording with Jacob M. Majikes, 7 May 2016
Alumni and alumnae
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Majikes, Jacob M. more info on Majikes, Jacob M.
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, Jacob Majikes (‘16) discusses: his work as a graduate student in Materials Science, studying folding pathways of DNA origami nanostructures; earning his B.S from NC State in Materials Science and Engineering with a minor in Physics; being part of the second graduating class of Centennial Middle School; watching the university grow and centralize; becoming involved with the Graduate Student Association and serving as President; working as a residential advisor; Shack-a-Thon; and professors and mentors including Dr. Melissa Pasquinelli and Dr. Lewis Reynolds. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Jacob M. Majikes, 7 May 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Majikes, Jacob M. more info on Majikes, Jacob M.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International