- Wolf Tales recording with William C. Lawton: Class of 1968 "Forever Club" Reunion, 11 May 2018
Alumni and alumnae
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Lawton, William C. more info on Lawton, William C.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the Alumni Association’s Class of 1968 "Forever Club" Reunion. William C. Lawton (Class of 1968) discusses a memory of being a member of the Freshman basketball team during the 1964/65 season where NC State played UNC Chapel Hill three times, including against UNC Chapel Hill star player Larry Miller. Lawton recounts a particular game against UNC Chapel Hill played in Reynolds Coliseum, where NC State managed to win after three overtimes, in front of an audience of over 12,500 people. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with William C. Lawton, 11 May 2018, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Lawton, William C. more info on Lawton, William C.
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).