- Wolf Tales recording with Niraj Lavani, 25 March 2017
College students -- Societies, etc.
Dance -- Competitions
South Asian American students
Students -- Societies, etc.
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Lavani, Niraj more info on Lavani, Niraj
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Talley Student Union on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at NCSU’s EKTAA (South Asian Student Association) 2017 Oak City Revolution dance competition. In the recording, Niraj Lavani (‘19) discusses: becoming involved in the 2016 Oak City Revolution competition and taking on a leadership role as Marketing Chair for the 2017 event; going to his first planning meeting with EKTAA for OCR in D.H. Hill Library, and later coming to view the group as like a family; becoming more connected to the NC State community through his involvement with EKTAA and OCR; hoping to see OCR grow and represent more of the South Asian community at NC State in the years to come; and developing aspirations to direct OCR in his senior year. This recording was created with the support of funds made possible through a 2016-2017 Diversity Mini-Grant from the NCSU Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity (OIED). [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Niraj Lavani, 25 March 2017, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Lavani, Niraj more info on Lavani, Niraj
North Carolina State University. South Asian Student Association more info on North Carolina State University. South Asian Student Association
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International