- Wolf Tales recording with Lucas Lanham, 1 April 2017
College students -- Societies, etc.
Native American students
Students -- Societies, etc.
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Lanham, Lucas more info on Lanham, Lucas
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in Carmichael Gym on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the NCSU Native American Student Affairs 2017 Pow Wow event. In the recording, Lucas Lanham (‘17) discusses: drumming at NCSU Pow Wow for the second year in a row; enjoying the sense of camaraderie between other Native American students at NC State and across the state of North Carolina; the opportunity to share his culture with other students on campus at Pow Wow; appreciating diversity at NC State; growing as a student at NC State and finding his place within the Native American student community; and hope for continued growth, increasing sense of cultural awareness, and appreciation for the value of diversity at NC State. This recording was created with the support of funds made possible through a 2016-2017 Diversity Mini-Grant from the NCSU Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity (OIED). [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Lucas Lanham, 1 April 2017, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Lanham, Lucas more info on Lanham, Lucas
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International