- Wolf Tales recording with Isabelle Keim, William W. Sternbergh, and Nikole Miller: Caldwell Fellows 50th Anniversary Gala, 17 February 2018
Alumni and alumnae
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Keim, Isabelle more info on Keim, Isabelle
- Sternbergh, William W. more info on Sternbergh, William W.
- Miller, Nikole more info on Miller, Nikole
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the StateView Hotel on Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the Caldwell Fellows 50th Anniversary Gala. Isabelle Keim (Class of 2019), William W. Sternbergh (Senior Fellow in Leadership Education, Center for Creative Leadership), and Nicole Miller (Class of 2019) discuss the role of the Center for Creative Leadership in providing a three-day leadership retreat to the Caldwell Fellows. Keim and Miller reflect on their recent experience in the retreat, in particular the benefits of reflection and feedback; and how it has impacted their roles on campus. The pair share their leadership goals, and progress they have made since the retreat. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Isabelle Keim, William W. Sternbergh, and Nikole Miller, 17 February 2018, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Sternbergh, William W. more info on Sternbergh, William W.
Keim, Isabelle more info on Keim, Isabelle
Miller, Nikole more info on Miller, Nikole
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).