- Wolf Tales recording with Callie K. Jackson: Class of 1966 "Forever Club" Reunion, 6 May 2016
Alumni and alumnae
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Jackson, Callie K. more info on Jackson, Callie K.
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center on the Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the Class of 1966 "Forever Club" Reunion Luncheon hosted by the NC State Alumni Association, honoring alumni who graduated 50 years ago and earlier. In the recording, Callie K. Jackson (ECU, ‘52) discusses: meeting her husband Leroy Jackson while working in the North Carolina Extension Service; her uncle Hilton Harris, who graduated from NC State in 1933; her uncle becoming the county extension agent in Tyrrell County, and the oldest living alumnus at the age of 103; her uncle sending laundry home to his mother by train, and receiving it back washed and ironed, with a plate of cookies; and being part of a family of three generations of NC State alumni through her husband Leroy (‘53), son John (‘81), and grandson (‘15). [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Callie K. Jackson, 6 May 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Jackson, Callie K. more info on Jackson, Callie K.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International