- Wolf Tales recording with Elan Hope: Ebony Harlem Awards of Excellence, 30 April 2017
African American college teachers
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Hope, Elan more info on Hope, Elan
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Talley Student Union on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the 2017 Ebony Harlem Awards of Excellence Celebration, presented by the African American Cultural Center in conjunction with the Department of Multicultural Student Affairs. In the recording, Elan Hope, Assistant Professor of Psychology, discusses: what the Ebony Harlem Awards mean to her; being nominated for a faculty award; the importance of celebrating the achievements of African American students; being the only black woman on faculty in the Psychology department at NC State; and what she hopes to see for the future of NC State. This recording was created with the support of funds made possible through a 2016-2017 Diversity Mini-Grant from the NCSU Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity (OIED).
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University. African American Cultural Center
more info on North Carolina State University. African American Cultural Center
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Hope, Elan more info on Hope, Elan
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).